BECOME A FINANCIAL MEMBER
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Permaculture Lockyer Valley Inc. Our primary purpose is to promote permaculture through the sharing of knowledge, ideas and resources.
Benefits of Becoming a Financial Member
Belonging to a community of permaculture enthusiasts brings many benefits to you. Here are just a few:
- Attend all our scheduled events throughout the year at no cost (including visits to properties, workshops, guest speakers and other gatherings).
- Enjoy the company of like-minded people and make new friends.
- Be informed through emails, newsletters, our Facebook group, minutes of meetings and our annual report.
- Continue learning about permaculture through shared knowledge and experience.
- Attend and vote at general meetings of our association.
- Be protected by Public Liability Insurance of $2,500,000.
- Be assured the Management Committee is working within approved Association Rules.
Annual Membership Fees
Annual Membership Fees are due on 28 February each year.
- Individual Member is $40.00 per year
- Second Member living in same family household $30.00 per year
- Therefore $70 for two members living in the same family household
Membership Fees for new members joining after 1 September are pro rata of half the annual fee for the remainder of that financial year.
- Individual Member is $20.00 per year pro rata
- Second Member living in same family household is $15.00 per year pro rata
If you are interested in being actively involved with our association by perhaps sharing your skills or knowledge with the group, inviting the group to visit your property, supporting the committee to organise events and activities, becoming a future committee member, or in other ways, please contact a committee member. Email: email@example.com
Please download and complete the Membership Form and return it with your payment.
Payment may be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer or direct deposit.
- Cash at a meeting or event
- Cheque sent with the form
- Bank transfer or direct deposit
- BSB 633000 Account Number 152641221 Use surname as reference
In accordance with our Association Rules, all new membership applications must be proposed and seconder by two other members. This will be done at the next Management Committee Meeting where your membership will be considered for approval.
Have Your Membership Details Changed?
If your contact or other membership details have changed, please contact a committee member so these can be updated. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org