The PLV committee is very excited to share information about our Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) Rebate offered to members in 2018. Please see the information below and the Rebate Application Form for full details.
The primary purpose of Permaculture Lockyer Valley Inc. is to promote permaculture through the sharing of knowledge, ideas and resources.
We believe that contributing to the cost of our members completing a quality Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) course is strongly aligned with this purpose and has many benefits for our association including:
Knowledge – Mentoring, sharing and knowledge exchange.
Ideas – Showcasing unique and innovative permaculture designs through presentations to members at meetings.
Resources – Succession planning for the role of Speaker (President) by increasing the individual and collective wisdom of the group and the number of members who hold a PDC.
Our aim is to be inclusive of a range of quality PDC course providers, and to support up to seven (7) members to complete a PDC in 2018 that meets their personal needs in terms of time, format and location.
A rebate of $200 per person will be available to members who meet the requirements outlined below.
To be eligible for this rebate you are required to:
- Be a current financial member of Permaculture Lockyer Valley Inc.
- Submit the completed PDC Rebate Application Form.
- Successfully complete an approved Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) course in 2018.
- Provide evidence of successful completion of your PDC via a copy of your PDC certificate.
- Present your final Permaculture Design to a meeting of Permaculture Lockyer Valley Inc. members.
Support will be offered in the form of a $200 rebate to the first 7 members who meet these requirements.
Download the PDC Rebate Form – 2018.