Benefits of Becoming a Financial Member
As a member, you’ll be able to attend all our scheduled events throughout the year at no cost (including visits to properties, workshops, guest speakers and other gatherings).You’ll also be kept informed through emails, newsletters, our Facebook group, minutes of meetings and our annual report.All financial members are entitled to attend and vote at general meetings of our association and are covered by Public Liability Insurance of $2,500,000.
Annual Membership Fees
Annual Membership Fees are due on 28 February each year.
- Individual Member is $40.00 per year
- Second Family Member living in same household is $30.00 per year
Membership Fees for new members joining after 1 September are pro rata of half the annual fee for the remainder of that financial year.
- Individual Member is $20.00 per year pro rata
- Second Family Member living in same household is $15.00 per year pro rata
Are you interested in being actively involved with our association? Perhaps you would like to:
- share your skills or knowledge with the group
- invite the group to visit your property
- support the committee to organise events and activities
- become a future committee member
- or get involved in other ways
If so, please contact a committee member. Email: email@example.com
Please download and complete the Membership Form – 2019 and return it with your payment.
Payment may be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer or direct deposit.
- Cash at a meeting or event
- Cheque sent with this form
- Bank transfer or direct deposit
- BSB 633000 Account Number 152641221 Use surname as reference
In accordance with our Association Rules, all new membership applications must be proposed and seconder by two other members. This will be done at the next Management Committee Meeting where your membership will be considered for approval.
Have Your Membership Details Changed?
If your contact or other membership details have changed, please contact a committee member so these can be updated. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org